domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

abuelos







Colegio De Bachillerato Tecnológico Industrial Y De Servicio No. 13

Ingles 2

“Abuelos”

Cristo E. Yañes Leon

Jorge Ronaldo Cruz Rangel

2 “A”


Introduction this work address issues like family and as my parents came to know from where my grandma and my grandpa is work in which he played hard it was to get my generation what we have family and the tragedies Join me my parents were taking a road trip through the history of my "grandfathers”



My grandfather
Miguel Cruz Hernandez
(May 3 1938) (January 25 1972)

Miguel Cruz Hernandez was born May 3, 1938 in Tampico, Tamaulipas studied through fifth grade. his office was the mason. a young man went to work at Cerro Azul, Veracruz serving as a bricklayer in the Petroleos Mexicanos company.
Is the second child is a family of two brothers his brother Gerardo and his younger sister Julia.
He married with Gloria Mares Torres native Cacalilao Congregasion Panuco Mosos, Veracruz in his years worked as a secretary in Pemex met had seven children four boys and three girls. He died in a car accident at the age of 33 years, leaving them fatherless my dad and my uncles taking the reins of the family after my grandmother who had gone into home prepares and trains to return to work in Pemex company reaching its retirement as PEMEX employee in obtaining support their children in school who are proud the effort of her mother managed to prepare.



BIOGRAPHY

Mother

Name: Eloisa Rangel López
June 04 th 1968

She was born In Loma Bonita Oax. In 1968, she was the first son, in this city she studied the elementary school, her family was very poor so, she was travel Xalapa city, because she will want to have the better live, she worked in the Salaman cia, before she studied a short carrier.

She worked the secretary a the same time she studied English in the Icatver School
Actually she work in the Government, well now she look very happy, She have 2 sons and she have a house, always she do best in her live.







BIOGRAPHY

Father



Name: Miguel Cruz Mares
22 august 1952
He was born in Cerro Azul, Ver.

He studied in Cerro Azul, when the finished his studies in Cerro Azul, Mikel Stuidied In the University Veracruzana he is CPA, he played footbool soccer he was excellent footballer, the free time he practice tennis so he is very intelligent, is progressive persons, he enjoy work

Actually he work in the government but he have another works like house administrators

He do his best give his children a good education, he will like his sons approve their schools and will have a better live

Now is happy and enjoy his house with his family.


BIOGRAPHY


Name: Petra López Garcia
April 27 th 1930

She was born In Tierra Blanca Ver, she married 15 years old, but din´t have a son in first 10 years, well she lived in the grange , she learned to take care the animals, she learned to planted different plants like
onions, tomatoes corn so she sold the products in different places well she

She enjoied to live in the natural place, she never learned to read, though is not necessary in her live, he lived very happy and smiling all the time, when the whether was rained she went out and she take shawer in the garden













History

My father met my mother in his job I Coatepec, Veracruz when he saw, he thought she will be my wife an them they married in December 4 1993.
They traveled to cuernava by their honeymoon my father gave to y mother a present that night was a bracelet.
They worked since 1994-2004 very harded in this time they built two houses in Coatepec city.
So their rent a house always take care of my sister and me, in fact their work every day love us very much.
My father think that is very important approve the studies and have and success in the live, but my mother say is more important enjoy the live.
They are the most important person in my live because they work for me and my sister.
When I leave to my house my mother say me be careful and she give me a lot of kisses.




Gerardo cruz Hernández
December 20 1932

Grandfather
Miguel cruz Hernández
May 3 1938
Julia cruz Hernández
May 25 1938

Gerardo cruz sanchez
June 13 1986
Aunt
Gloria cruz mares August 29 1951
Father Miguel cruz mares
August 22 1952
Claudia cruz cruz
July 12 1963
Sister Fedra cruz Rangel
March 13 2003
Patricia sanchez cruz
May 30 1983
Arturo cruz cruz
September 15 1970
Jorge cruz Rangel
August 1 1994









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario